Clover Hill Christian Academy, located in Midlothian, Virginia has serviced families in Chesterfield County with a quality educational program for the last 11 years. Deciding where to send your child during their early childhood years can be a very tough and anxious decision. Our continued goal is to partner with families and help each child grow to reach their highest potential spiritually, academically and even socially. Early childhood should be at time of fun, warmth, exploring and discovery and we are excited you are considering us to be a part of your child’s day!
Our preschool environment meets at the facility of Clover Hill Assembly of God. Our hours at 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and we have classroom settings for children 12 months to Pre Kindergarten. We also have an after school program for Alberta Smith Elementary and Spring Run Elementary.
FULL DAY PROGRAM (7:00-5:00)
- 12-24 months (Mon – Fri): $646/mo
- 2 year old (Mon – Fri): $629/mo
- 2 year old (Mon|Wed|Fri): $382/mo
- 2 year old (Tues|Thurs): $278/mo
- 3 year old (Mon – Fri): $623/mo
- 3 year old (Mon|Wed|Fri): $378/mo
- 3 year old (Tues|Thurs): $275/mo
- Pre-Kindergarten (Mon – Fri): $623/mo
HALF DAY PROGRAM (8:30-12:30)
- 2 year old (Mon/Wed/Fri): $223/mo
- 2 year old (Tues/Thurs): $177/mo
- 3 year old (Mon-Fri): $363/mo
- 3 year old (Mon|Wed|Fri): $223/mo
- 3 year old (Tues|Thurs): $177/mo
- Pre-Kindergarten (Mon-Thurs): $331/mo
SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM (Monday-Friday)
- Before: $88.00
- Before & After: $297.00
- Price with CCPS Early Release: $337.00
- After: $244.00
- Price with CCPS Early Release: $274.00
- Annual Registration Fee: $65 Individual / $95 Family
- Activity Fee: $65
Please note tuition rates are listed on our enrollment forms. Take a second and complete the age appropriate Enrollment Forms and Questionnaires. Forms will be accepted and your spot will be reserved based on our availability.
The best way to find out more is to set up a tour by calling 804-739-3115 or emailing Director Christina Clark at CClark@cloverhillag.org. We would love to walk along side your family during your child’s early developmental years.
Email Director: Christina Clark at CClark@cloverhillag.org