United by our compassion, Churches Around Richmond Involved To Assure Shelter, help our most vulnerable neighbors break the cycles of homelessness and addiction to help them reclaim their dignity.
Host churches provide:
- Overnight shelter from early evening to early morning
- Breakfast, bagged lunch, and hearty dinner each day
- Laundry, showers, and toiletries
- Evening fellowship and activities
- Love and support of people living out their faith through service
Clover Hill’s Involvement
From Saturday, June 17 to Saturday, July 1, Clover Hill will host 32 guests at our Bailey Bridge Campus.
The guests will join us each evening at 6:00 pm. Our small groups will provide dinners and volunteers will engage in different activities throughout the week. The next day, breakfast is served and lunches are given out as the men head back to the city. If you’d like to be involved, see a key volunteer at a CARITAS tent from Sunday, May 14 – Sunday, June 11.
Schedule of Times:
- Nightly Arrival Time: 6:00 PM
- Dinner: 6:30 PM
- Morning Departure Time: 5:15 AM
- Breakfast: 4:45 AM
- Set up: Sat 6/11/17 9AM
- Cot and Bedding Delivery: Sat 6/17/17 10AM
- Tear down: Sat 7/1/17 9AM
- Cot & Bedding pick up: Sat 7/1/17 10AM
Contact Karen Beebe with any specific questions at CARITASatCloverHill@gmail.com