Chesterfield Food Bank exist to provide families and small groups with an opportunity to serve our community in a tangible way, while displaying and sharing the love of Christ. This is done by serving alongside the Chesterfield Food Bank and some of the other area churches in distributing food at Reams Road Elementary School on the second Saturday of each month. Training takes place “on the job” as you arrive Saturday at Reams by 8:00 AM through the distribution completion by noon.
Serving opportunities include:
- Set up/Tear down – tables, chairs, food, signage
- Line Prep/Workers – bag and sort food items; place food in tubs as people move down the line
- Greeters – smile, check IDs for proper zip code
- Ministry Team – minister to clients during registration periods and after the invitation of salvation
- Children’s Ministry Team – Provide craft or Bible story time for children of clients
For more information please contact Lorraine Grimes email@example.com
CARITAS exist to help those in Richmond break the cycle of homelessness and addiction and to redeem their worthiness.
CARITAS seeks to fill in the gaps in the homeless service system so that those that need help can find stability in their lives now. This is done by providing the people with basic life and job skills. Four programs are offered through CARITAS: The Healing Place, The Works Program, The Furniture Bank, and emergency shelter. For more information, please contact Karen Beebe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monroe Park Outreach
Clover Hill is committed to help our friends from Monroe Park. This is done by connecting with our friends on a weekly basis. We offer transportation to our worship experience for our 11 am service, and then feed them a healthy lunch. For more information, please contact Lorraine Grimes at email@example.com.