Small groups for women are a place where connections are made and relationships are built. A list of currently open groups can be found below. The following open groups are made up of women of all ages. Choose one that best fits your schedule and designate that choice on the sign up link. Someone will contact you on next steps.
Fall Semester: September 17 – November 11
Semester Groups that meet weekly
- [Davis] all ages [weekly] Tuesday 7pm 
- [Fenty] Mixed | Singles | ages 26-36 [weekly] Thursday 7pm 
- [Young & Gregory] all ages [weekly] Wednesday 6pm 
Semester Groups that bi-weekly
- [Aragona & Young] all ages [bi-weekly] Friday 6:45pm 
- [Beck] all ages [2nd & 4th] Thursday 7pm 
- [Gabriel] all ages [bi-weekly] Thursday 7pm 
Support Group for Women
For post abortion healing. This private/confidential group will meet weekly on Sundays at 7pm, starting April 23rd. The group will do an 8-week study with the workbook “Surrendering the Secret”. Many know God’s forgiveness but haven’t experience His ultimate healing. In the midst of deep rooted pain, God has a gift that He wants to give us.
Please contact Julie Carden if you are interested in joining email@example.com