Monday – Wednesday, August 7 – 9, 9 am – 12 pm
For three days, we’re creating a dynamic kids experience to help kids discover that every kid is uniquely wired for one reason. They were wonderfully made in the image of God.
Each day, kids will rotate through stations that reinforce the day’s key Bible point in a fun and engaging way. Throughout the week we’ll have extra special activities for your kids to enjoy. Like on day three we’ll celebrate learning to follow Jesus by following our friends down a water slide.
*Make sure to wear your one piece bathing suit or swim trunks underneath your clothes Wednesday..
*Summer Blast is open for all children entering kindergarten to 6th grade.
|Monday – Wednesday|
|8:30 AM||Check-In and Registration|
|9:00 AM||Summer Blast Begins|
|12:00 PM||Summer Blast Ends and Pick-Up|
How old does my child have to be to attend Summer Blast?
- Summer Blast is for children entering Kindergarten in the fall through the 6th grade.
What do I do to check-in when I arrive with my child?
- We will begin checking children in at 8:30 AM, then you may then take your child to the designated seating area for his/her group and meet your child’s group leader. It is not necessary to bring your online confirmation form with you.
Can my child be in the same group as their friends?
- Yes; however, we cannot process those requests online. You can plan to meet with the parent of your child’s friend the first morning and go through the designated Check-In desk together in order for your children to be in the same group. Communicate to the Check-In team that you request your child to be in the same group.
Can my child just meet me outside at the end of the morning?
- You must come pick your child up in their small group area at 12:00 PM each day. You must present your child’s claim ticket to their small group leader. You will then need to show your claim ticket AGAIN at the exit doors, so please keep your ticket with you. If you have designated someone else to pick up your child, you need to fill out proper information during online registration.
Will childcare be provided before or after Summer Blast?
- Childcare will not be provided before or after Summer Blast unless you are serving with us. Auditorium doors open at 8:30 AM each morning, and the program will end each day at 12:00 PM. Please be prompt when picking up your child.
Will lunch or snacks be served during Summer Blast?
- Snacks will be served each day. Lunch will not be provided. If your child has a food allergy, please make sure to notify the Check-In team when you check your child in for Summer Blast.
What age can my child be a leader?
- Children entering 9th grade and up can serve at Summer Blast. Your child must be 16 years or older in order to lead a small group. Children who currently serve as a JV Dream Team Leader will be required to serve with their parent.
When will my child receive their t-shirt?
- T-shirts will be given out the first day of Summer Blast.