Take a look at the areas to get involved below and complete the form to get started on connecting our kids into a BIGBOLDLOUD relationship with Christ.
Here’s a quick look at the main areas of serving in our three environments: Nursery (0-2 years), Preschool (3-5 years), and Elementary (K-5th grades)
- Coach: Assist those leading and teaching activities with tips and tricks in teaching, loving and managing kids.
- Coordinator: Manage our volunteer schedule, connects with new families and oversees our weekend services.
- Hospitality: Help our kids and parents to feel welcomed while assisting with and managing our check-in and check-out process.
- Media: Control sound and video presentations via computer.
- Nursery: Love and care for our youngest Clover Hill Kids during services
- Small Group Leader. Lead the activities and crafts for our early childhood & elementary ages in a small group setting with a focus on building intentional relationships.
- Student Small Leader: Kids in grades 6 – 12 helps assist activities and crafts for our early childhood & elementary ages in a small group setting with a focus on building intentional relationships.